Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Sunday, November 13, 2011

Odors Be Gone with FRESHWAVE

Seriously, just now I didn't recognize my bathroom!  An odor free room in my house of a dog, 3 cats, 2 turtles, a husband, and constant flow of ripe fishermen and just guys in general...unlikely.  As I was trying to place my finger on what it was I was smelling I remembered I had refilled my FRESHWAVE Odor Absorbing/Eliminating containers last night.  Yes, these crystals work ALL the time but this morning was a stunner since I had forgotten about refilling.  Have I got others hooked on this product?  I don't know, you tell me.  My sister visited me and noticed them in my house...then ordered the crystals and candle for her house in Seattle where there's only her and our Dad creating odors.  If that you still need convincing it may interest you to know she has asked for FRESHWAVE products for Christmas. 

Here's the perfect starter system:





Perfect for eliminating odors in a large room and a small room.  I also recommend the soy candle and spray for those rooms that just need a quick freshening now and then...like maybe the kitchen when something gets burned or fish is on the menu.

Trust me, if they work at my house they will definately work in yours.  Great for dorm rooms, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment