Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"I Love The Millie!"

It all started last month when I went to California with my parents and two sisters.  They were both effortlessly carrying their Hobo wallets wherever they went.  Yes, they both totally have it together, but it was the "look" that hooked me.  I needed a wallet like theirs!  I wanted to have that "I have it together" look.  Plus, they both have them in fun, yet mature and stylish colors.  Upon returning to work I began emailing my sister, Rachel (a wallet guru in my eyes) links to various wallets.  Of course, I started narrowing it down to the Hobo International brand http://www.hobobags.com/ for it's colors, quality, construction, slots and spaces, and variety of sizes and styles.  See, the idea was to be able to carry cards and cash but also be able to hold my chapstick, cell phone, and keys without looking bulky.  One more email later and my choice was made.  Rachel replied, "I LOVE THE MILLIE" and that was it.  I went to Amazon and purchased mine for only $49 since it was one of last season's colors.  Then I proceeded to purchase one for Rachel as a thank you for having me join her in Australia the month before.  Turned out Rachel's love for the Millie was true as true can be because the day before the one I ordered her arrived she called to tell me all about the one she just got!  And, when I told our sister, Jessica (new mother of beautiful twins) about this and Rachel now having two of them, she excitedly annouced that she "wants one.  It would be so handy when running errands with the babies."


Mary Rose's Della and free coin purse.
 Whether it's the Millie, the Della (chosen by my friend Mary Rose of Next Gen Green www.nextgengreen.blogspot.com after one of my "consultations"), or any of their other bags and wallets you will enjoy it's quality and timeless style for years.  And you'll get a lot of  "oooh, I love your wallet".

Right now, Hobo International http://www.hobobags.com/ is offering a free coin purse with purchases of $75 or more and as always, free shipping on orders of $150 or more.

You can also find the Hobo that's right for you at a variety of shops and sites, as well as, Amazon http://www.amazon.com/ where you are sure to find a style in your favorite color, for the right price and get free shipping on most orders of $25 or more.

1 comment:

  1. So far, I love the Hobo clutch. It's cute enough for a girls night out and functional to use as an everyday wallet. Very nice recommendation!

    ReplyDelete