Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Great Deals, Great Bags

I recently signed up to received Daily Candy Deals.  It's like Groupon but online.  Basically, you receive a daily email with a deal such as $50 for $100 credit at some fashion site.

Today's email really caught my attention:  $32 for $80 worth of credit on anythingamykathryn is a line of designer eco and animal-friendly handbags, messenger bags and clutches.  When you think vegan clothing and accessories you may not think prints, textures, and colors.  Think again.  These bags have it all.  Style, quality, and then some.  My particular favorite is the Gladiola Apricot Carry-All Shoulder Bag for $99.  Sign up with Daily Candy Deals right now, buy the amykathryn deal and get this bag for only $51!

Oh, and for all you moms and moms to be, these also make great diaper bags.  In fact, amykathryn also carries vegan changing pads for only $19.  So hip and functional!

No comments:

Post a Comment