Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lululemon Model...Yep, That's My Friend


David Coligado for Lululemon
 I don't have to tell you how great Lululemon is, AGAIN...but I will.  It's the hottest workout gear on the market right now and I don't foresee it losing it's "hotness" anytime soon.  If you don't believe me check it out in the stock market.  Nothing like numbers to help prove something.

One of the great things about the Lululemon company is they have "ambassadors".  Ambassadors are regular people like you and me who are yoga instructors, trainers, gym employees and owners, and now fans and avid athletes.  Ambassadors get free Lululemon clothing to wear while they do what they do.  Basically, they get paid for advertising with free clothing.  I now have two friends who are Lululemon ambassadors.  One of my best friends, Alissa Andres, who's an instructor at The Dailey Method in Naperville, IL http://www.thedaileymethod.com/naperville.html and Dave Coligado (who's practically my brother).  Dave is an avid marathon runner and a head to toe, inside out fan of Lululemon clothing.  He is currently plastered in print ads at the Rush St. Lululemon location (and maybe others in Chicago).  I am also hoping my cousin, Lindsay Stilphen, who's a personal trainer at 24 Hour Fitness in Sacramento, CA http://www.24hourfitness.com/ClubList/ca/sacramento becomes a Lululemon ambassador, too!

I love a company who appreciates their fans and knows a creative way to advertise.  Who wouldn't want free clothes they wear and buy anyway.  Lululemon, you're genius!  Alissa, you're amazing!  And Dave, well, you're one of a kind and an all around fantastic person!

I think everyone should have at least a little Lululemon.  Head on over to the Rust St. store and check out their poster ads of Dave while you're finding that new yoga tank you need or go online for the latest in Lululemon run shorts http://www.lululemon.com/.

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment