Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gift For Your Guy

"Anna!  Come here, come here, come here!  Watch this!"  Kris literally exclaims.

It's are roughly drawn cartoon of a beaver biting a guy's average work pants in half.  Then the beaver bites the guy's Duluth Trading Company's Men's Fire Hose Work Pants and it's teeth fall out.  The tag line..."Duluth Trading Company's Men's Fire Hose Work Pants, stronger than an angry beaver's teeth!"

If you haven't seen this commercial it's because it's on channels geared towards guys like my beloved Kris...such as The Fishing Network (or whatever it's called).  It's funny though so check it out for some giggles.  I know it's one of Kris' favorite You Tube videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E73Jyf2Dzb0&feature=related.

I'm pretty sure your guy will love the idea of having a pair of indestructible cargo pants made out of recycled fire hoses.  I mean, how cool is that!  They even have them for us girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment