Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Monday, November 14, 2011

The Product Muse will PAY YOU to shop!

$10 Amazon e-gift card for you from The Product Muse
Here's the deal:

Everyone needs to get some holiday shopping done and The Product Muse wants to reward you for doing so.  Between today and November 30th the 10th and 15th members to place an order with Amazon.com through my blog will receive a $10 Amazon e-gift card. 

If you are already a member, meaning your picture is in the "Followers" box on the left side of the screen, awesome.  All you have to do is start shopping.  If you are not a member, or are just following by email, all you have to do is click on "Join this site" next to the Google "g" and join...then either search for a product or gift you need by using the "Amazon Search" box directly below the "Followers" box

Once you've placed your Amazon.com order through my blog, shoot me and email at annawulff8103@gmail.com telling me one of the products you purchased.  I will then be able to check my Amazon Associates account to find out if you are winner #10 or #15.

As an added bonus, if you are a new member to The Product Muse please indicate in your item ordered email to me who recommended you to my fine blog.  If you are the 10th or 15th member to place an order your friend will also received a $10 Amazon e-gift card...if said friend is a member with a picture in the the "Followers" box.  So all you members out there tell your friends to join The Product Muse!

All Amazon e-gift cards will be emailed to the winning recipients by Monday, December 5th.  Please make sure you include a valid and preferred email address in your item ordered email to me.

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment