Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tiny but Hardcore Treadmill Cheap-ish

In January, when I was in the throes of the cabin fever gift of SDD, I purchased a space saver treadmill after much research.  My criteria:  high impact quality construction, fold up but still long enough jog area, inexpensive, low maintenance, easy assembly, and an extensive number of programs, features all working together to spice up the treadmill experience and motivate.  As usual, Amazon had it!

I am musing about it now because I feel it has significantly improved my daily outlook and motivation.  Before daylight savings time this past Sunday the blackness of night in the morning was killing me.  I decided to get up at (ugh, I know) 5:30 each morning and jump on the treadmill for 30-45 minutes.  Whether I walked or jogged I still got an emotional boost out of it and it made the rest of my morning continue on just a bit better than it would have otherwise.  Now, with it being light out and hour earlier it's 10 times easier to get out of bed and jump on the treadmill which in turn gives me a boost to work a little harder which in turn makes me feel just a bit better throughout the day.

Gym memberships (which I had at the time of purchase) cost about $50 and up.  My particular treadmill cost $399 minus (and here's a big tip) $50 for signing up for the Amazon no interest for a year credit card (which I immediately paid off and cancelled).  Also, the Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill ships for free!  The point is, if you cancel your gym membership (lets be honest, how many of us are really getting our money's worth out of memberships anyway) this treadmill in your very own home will have paid for it's self and more in 8 months or less.

Lastly, my house is only 915 square feet.  Now add furniture and lots of it, appliances, a large dog with cage (bed), three cats, a husband, and gazillions of guests popping in and out 24/7 and you'll see space is limited for additional items...such as this treadmill.  However, it works and it can work in your place too...no matter how small you think your home is.

You have no excuses.  Click below now and start your self improvement (mind, body, and soul) today.

  I own and love this model.  Goes up to 10 on speed and incline, tons of programs, pick your time, set programs of your own, safety stop, heart monitor, calorie and mile read out, 2 cup holders, book or (my favorite) phone holder...to watch tv shows :o), and much much more.  Worth every penny!




Considered this model because it's $50 cheaper...Go for the 725T, it's worth twice what the 715T is :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment