Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Hydra-Concentrated Facial Cream"

What I NEED now! Kris just turned the heat on at home and that familiar dry heat has been the straw that broke the camel's back. My skin is dry but not but IS. This is the excuse I needed to buy Benefit Cosmetic's Total Moisture Facial Cream. That and the fact my current, inexpensive moisturizer seems to be discontinued.  As usual, I received samples from this line (deluxe size) from a Sephora order a while back and took them with me on a trip.  I loved it.  It's super creaming and hydrating.  Luxurious!  Also fantastic and on my "to get eventually" list is Benefit Cosmetic's It's Potent! Eye Cream and Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15.  Emulsion?!  That word just screams "it works, it works!"  The retro packaging just entices me more :o).


1 comment:

  1. ooooooh, ANYTHING that is described as "luxurious" I believe is a must have. Jon has turned the heat on as well and my skin is dry as a bone. Seems I have to keep re-applying moisturizer. need something that I can apply once!

    ReplyDelete