Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Friday, September 16, 2011

Everyday Jeans...Literally

Two guys I work with just walked in my office and asked me if I am going to wear this pair of jeans everyday next week, too.  I have to laugh.  A - because they even bother to notice my jeans are the same (it never ceases to amaze me what they notice about various outfits), and B - they are the same jean but not exactly the same pair.  You see, I love my True Religion Joey's http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/store/productdetails.aspx?productid=904503647&colorid=26565&sli=1 !  I have 4 pairs of them in various sizes and states of wear and tear...or shall I say REpair thanks to a very special lady know as Mrs. DaCoach who has reconstructed my worn out jeans for years now.  Of course, the #1 amazing thing about them is I haven't seen them look bad on ANYONE.  The rise, pockets, wiskering, cut, flare, and twist of the seam all come together to make for the perfect look.  There is also something very special about the stretch in them.  I don't know why or what makes it different from other brands (or even if it is different) but I have 3 different sizes and I am able to wear them all no matter what my actual size is at any given time.  These are the feel great jean every girl should have in their wardrobe whether they cost $179 or $319, or even better, you get them on Amazon.com or from a consignment shop, you will look fantastic in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment