Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm A Children's Book Author!!!!!!!


Something strange is going on. Children's teeth are disappearing before the Tooth Fairy can retrieve them. She needs to find out what's going on and how to stop it right away.
The invention of a friend to protect teeth from being swiped is the Tooth Fairy's solution to the problem.
http://www.publishamerica.net/product46129.html

In July of 2009 my sister and her husband announced they were pregnant with twins.  Two days later, overwhelmed with joy, I preceded to write a children's story just on a whim and "Pockett - The Tooth Fairy's Buddy" was born.  Never did it occur to me this story would become anything more than words in a file but my brother-in-law said my story was one of the best children's stories he's ever read (I have to agree) and I should work on having it published.  To make a long story short, a year and a half later I have an actual, factual, REAL, published, illustrated children's book to give to my nephew and niece to keep forever and maybe even pass on to their children some day.

I can't wait to get "Pockett" in my hands and sit down with the twins and read my story to them.  To read and turn pages and point at illustrations...wow, it just seems far out!

I want nothing more than for every parent, child, and lover of children to read and listen and spend quality time together enjoying this book.

Sometime soon, "Pockett - The Tooth Fairy's Buddy" will be available in bookstores and boutiques...fingers crossed.  For now, you can order your copy from the publisher, PublishAmerica.

Enjoy and thank you!

1 comment: