Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Thursday, December 15, 2011

Recycle Those Holiday Cards & Save!

Between home and work, I have a lot of holiday cards to dispose of after the season's over.  Last year I thought some of them had such pretty covers I decided to use them as my Thank You cards.  This year I encourage you to save money and the planet by tearing the covers off the holiday cards you've received and saving them to send out next year.  You can write on the back of them and cut them down to fit in random envelopes cluttering your drawers or draw a vertical line down the middle of the backside and send them postcard style.

This isn't limited to holiday cards!  Hang on to cool, witty, beautiful birthday and any occasion cards as well.  You'll always have a card on hand when you need one.  They work as gift tags, too!

1 comment: