Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reform Your Body

Hate going to the gym?  Hate working out?  Hate not seeing results even when you do bite the bullet and exercise?  Stamina Products AeroPilates Reformers can change all that...and your body.


I've been a fan of yoga and Pilates FOREVER.  Especially Pilates done on a reformer machine.  Imagine getting long, lean muscles quickly and safely without having to balance on one leg and worry about your form.  On a Pilates reformer you simply lay down, keep your core tight and thanks to resistance bands and ropes on pulleys a few leg positions later you're on your way to that svelte body you've been dreaming of.  You really can increase your stamina, lose weight, and build muscle without beating up your joints.

The downside, these reformers are not cheap and you need to have at least a 9' by 5' area available.  Lucky for me I joined Groupon AND they had an amazing deal AND (if I remove our coffee table) I have exactly a 9' by 5' space.  Mine ended up being only $216 plus $25 for shipping and NO tax (a $483 savings)!  Of course, you can find your very own for around $500 and up.  OR...you can join Groupon and wait for them to have another great deal on reformers.  I've noticed that Groupons are repeated so it seems very likely.  I will definitely make an announcement if I see one...or any deal on them for that matter.

Any of you lucky enough to live in close proximity to me are welcome to try mine out but I'm warning you, YOU'LL BE HOOKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment