Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Monday, January 23, 2012

Banish Dry, Flaky Skin!

Recently, my friend and I were having a heart to heart about our troubles with our largest organ...skin.  I confided in her that when I wear my black yoga pants it looks like someone clapped chalkboard erasers together near me.  My waistband, at the very least, is always covered in white powder.  Not really believing me I proved it to her by lightly rubbing my stomach.  Poof, epidermis everywhere!

Let me start by assuring you I take every possible measure to hydrate my skin and body.  I drink at least (most likely 16) 8 glasses of water a day, eat healthy, avoid salt (try to), exfoliate, use moisturizing body washes, put baby oil on when I'm still wet, apply lotion when I've toweled off, and often use lotion at bedtime.  You'd think I'd be able to slide across the floor like a wet seal, but sadly, nope.

Frustrated, I sought the help of my go to beauty guru, Sephora :o).  I searched almond oil and voila, I was presented with L'Occitane's Firming and Softening Supple Skin Oil.  SOLD!  When it arrived I was even more convinced it would work because of all the consumer test results and massage application instructions that were so attractively presented on the box.  I couldn't wait to shower and apply this heavenly (yet very faint) smelling oil on my chalky body.  Well, one week later I can happily tell you my skin is smooth, hydrated, free of flakes, and smells amazing (I keep smelling my forearm)!

Today, the L'Occitane's Cleansing and Soothing Shower Oil I ordered arrived and now I can't wait to add that to my shower regimen!

For all you mom's to be, this oil is also said to be great for pregnancy and stretch marks.  And I quote, "Product Plus:  Ideal before, during and after pregnancy."


No comments:

Post a Comment