Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm A Foodie, Too!

One of my passions is food!  Thanks to some allergies and health/lifestyle preferences, the food I love is mostly healthy.  Since my blog is "The Product Muse", I feel blogging about recipes doesn't really fit in with the overall subject matter.  Thankfully, I have been invited by my friend to share my passion on her blog.  Mary Rose started the blog Next Gen Green which focuses on the many ways we can help and benefit from protecting our environment.

Check out Next Gen Green and join me there every Monday when I guest blog delicious recipes on "Meatless Mondays"!

No comments:

Post a Comment