Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Show Off Those Gladiators

Don't put your gladiator sandals away yet!  I know it's October (going on November) but the temperatures have been mild (and I have some beloved followers on the West Coast...love to you all!) and if you're anything like me you want to keep your feet from suffocating in shoes and socks for as long as possible.  The look I'm loving:  skinny jeans with a tank and light blazer or sweater finished off with gladiator sandals.  Wear it just right by cuffing your jeans about 2" to, in the words of Kris Wulff fashion consultant to the Product Muse, "show off the fancy fancy part of your sandals around your ankles."  How about that for genius!

1 comment:

  1. Check out these gladiators & the woman wearing them!

    http://www.thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-street-beppe-carla-milan/

    Probably the most beautiful fashion shot I've ever seen ...

    Meribeth

    ReplyDelete