Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Best Hand Lotion EVER!

Lotion is notorious for being slimy but it's the price we must pay for soft, itch free, crack free hands.  Or is it?  For years I've been using, and turning people on to, Jack Black's Industrial Strength Hand Healer.  "But it's Jack Black," some girls will say, "isn't it for guys?"  Does it really matter?  Nope.  This non-greasy, vegan, eucalyptus and vitamin packed lotion is the best for chapped and cracked hands and problem spots.

Also great for you and your guy (Kris may not say he loves it but always lets me know when we're out), Jack Black's Face Buff Energizing Scrub.  The menthol cools and invigorates and the scrub removes dirt and dead skin.  Your guy will love how easy and close his shave is after a once over with this wash.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try this....even though it's "Jack Black" lol. EVEN BETTER!! :)

    ReplyDelete