Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Thursday, October 20, 2011

Don't Just Sit There...

Almost four years now at my current office job.  This is my first job EVER that has me sitting almost the whole day.  Sure I walk the length of a football field several times throughout the day, but it's not the same as dancing all night serving drinks or babysitting or running around a showroom or a retail store.  Not to mention I drive to work now instead of taking transportation and walking like in Chicago.  So you can imagine how excited I was when I opened up my Women's Health Magazine and saw Isokinetics, Inc. Standard Pedal Exerciser.  Seriously, for less than $20 you can pedal (complete with resistance) at your desk!  I'm so getting this!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment