Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Thursday, October 6, 2011

Free Gift Cards!

Free gift cards of your choice!  Can this be true?  Yes, it is.  Just join MyPoints.

I found out about MyPoints this past Christmas.  My sister, Rachel, was telling me how her gift to this person was free and that gift card came from MyPoints and she was already close to earning another free gift card and blah, blah, blah.  I wanted in on the action.  Since then, I've received two CVS and two Amazon gift cards each for $25.

What's the catch?  No catch, really.  You sign up and fill out your profile (you get 60 points just for that).  Once that's complete you do your normal online shopping with one extra step, you go to your desired site through MyPoints.  For example, when I shop Sephora online I go to MyPoints and click on the Sephora link that says how many points I will earn per dollar I spend.  It's that simple.  you do your regular online spending (shopping, travel, etc.) and you earn points towards gift cards.  Is there junk mail involved?  Sure is, but almost all the emails you receive from them earns you 5 points or more.  I have no problem scrolling down to the bottom of an email and clicking a link if it means I'm that much closer to a free gift card!

So the next time you're about to make an online purchase or book flights and a car for your boss (yep, that would be me), sign up with MyPoints first.  You'll be on your way to free money in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment