Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Monday, October 3, 2011

What I Want Now!

This past weekend really got me thinking about layering, and my new maxi dress was the perfect excuse to do so...plus I got to wear my beloved Three Dots http://www.shopthreedots.com/new-arrivals-at-ThreeDots-CID180.aspx?gclid=CKjCvtmJzasCFSoCQAod7UsY1Q jean shirt-esque jacket-ish blazer.  The problem with the denim top is that I don't own anything other than jeans in the way of bottoms.  No skirts.  No trousers.  Only jeans, and only blue jeans.  I'm the last person you're going to catch trying to pull off the Detroit Tuxedo look...even if it IS do-able.  The solution, feminine blazers.  I've been scouring the pages of my catalogs and favorite sites in search of the perfect fitting, priced, wearable colored blazer.  Today, Sundance Catalog http://www.sundancecatalog.com/home.do has me longing for a few but geez I wish they were on sale.

If you've come across any great blazers lately, please, please, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment