Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Red Carpet Ready Mask

First, you should know that I rotate several masks.  A deep cleaning clay mask, an antioxidant filled pore clearing peel mask, and this one, Nude Skincare's Miracle Mask http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P212426&categoryId=C18820.  How did I find out about this mask?  Samples from Sephora http://www.sephora.com/, of course!  Did I commit to the $62 (free shipping) sticker price immediately after one use?  No, but I would have if I didn't have so many samples of it and the other products in the Nude Skincare line.  I have to say, I love all the products but I don't really feel like shelling out all that cash so I decided I would get the item that REALLY makes an immediate difference.  In short, this mask is supposed to make your face radiant.  I used it Sunday night since I'd been feeling kind of blah (mind, body, face and all) and as always, it did wonders immediately but I went to bed and kind of forgot I had used it.  Well, last night when I washed my face I thought, "gee, my face looks really pretty"and kind of left it at that.  Then this morning I thought the same thing about my skin, then remembered I had used my Nude Skincare Miracle Mask.  You can check it out and read what it does and how it does it but what's important to me is that when I use it I feel like my skin looks like it just received some Hollywood facial.  I usually reserve the use of this mask for special occasions and travel.  Use it the morning after a flight for that much needed skin refreshing or in the morning before a family get together or a night out on the town.  I actually bought the bottle so I could save my samples for travel.

Just give it a try.  If you have a Sephora store near you all you have to do is ask for a sample.  If you live near me I'm happy to let you try mine.  You can also just go ahead and order it online from Sephora http://www.sephora.com/.  They have free returns if something doesn't work out so what do you have to lose!?

1 comment:

  1. I just want to add that my yoga instructor, the wonderful Lauralee, ordered this mask right after I posted my blog. If that's not a tip of the hat to me I don't know what is. Thank you, Lauralee!

    ReplyDelete