Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Thursday, October 20, 2011

No Ammonia, No Peroxide=Stunning Permanent Color

I saw this Bigen "just mix with water" powder permanent hair color in a magazine last week.  First thing I did, sent a text to my wonderful hair girl, April, asking if I could bring my own color to my next visit.  Always up for a challenge or willing to check out something new, April agreed.  Well, last night was my hair appointment.  For starters, the powder had NO chemical smell.  In fact, it smelled like shampoo.  I'm guessing it was the chemicals that always made my head itch for a few days after each coloring but today I'm completely itch free.  My hair is softer, shinier, and richer with color than ever.  If you have brown hair (or gray) I definitely recommend this hair color.  It even comes in semi-permanent for those of you who just want to wash out some of your gray instead of eradicate all of it like me.  Pick your perfect shade at Bigen.

No comments:

Post a Comment