Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Monday, October 24, 2011

Missing My Blogging???

I realize I haven't been blogging as much as I should lately.  There's a very good reason for that, though.  See, I have the holidays on my mind as I'm sure many of you do as well.  It's always this time of year when nothing really catches my eye because my eyes are thinking of others. 

This year my focus is going to be on gifts that are less stuff that takes up space and more so things that can be enjoyed and/or experienced.  Over the next couple months I will blog about some gift ideas I come across but don't blame me if I don't recommend too many things...I don't want to give any of my surprises away to those on my Good List :o).

Oh, and don't forget, you can always count on Amazon to find the perfect gifts for everyone on your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment