Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maxi Dresses...Better Late Than Never!

So I've just become slightly obsessed with maxi dresses.  At first I thought the waistbandless comfort would increase the speed of my increasing waistline (I'm 35, it was going to happen someday, I know).  Then I thought about it again and realized I don't care.  So I ordered one.  Didn't love it.  It wasn't the right neckline or something for my linebacker shoulders (currently en route to Brooklyn, NY to be enjoyed by my best friend, Christina).  I did, however, start pining for one from Boden http://www.bodenusa.com/# .  I was initially drawn to Boden years ago when I had a pregnant friend.  They had such stylish, comfortable looking maternity clothes and I was really impressed with the quality of the skirt I gifted to her (after pregnancy she gave it back to me and I had the waistband altered for me).  I've cruised their site now and then ever since and always check the clearance since they're a bit pricey.  That's where I found their Voile Maxi http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Clearance/Womens-Dresses/Below-Knee-Dresses/WH245-BRN/Womens-Mocha-Daisy-Voile-Maxi.html?NavGroupID=4 , on sale, free shipping and returns, and it comes in long!  I received it yesterday and it fits AMAZING!  I've been wanting a casual "blazer" to wear with jeans so I think Boden is going to be my first "stop" for finding the perfect one.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment