Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Amazing Lashes-Be A BADgal

It won't take long for the world to realize I'm a self proclaimed Sephora Whora!  It's my go-to store and site for everything bath, body, beauty, and fun.  http://www.sephora.com/

You've asked so here it is, Benefit Cosmetics has my absolute FAVORITE mascara!  BADgal Plum Mascara intensifies your eye color as well as making your lashes look long and beautiful in a "natural" way.  I love the way it's not so in your face like black mascara and in the rain (or the lake) if a little smudges under your eyes you don't look like a raccoon.  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P222454&categoryId=B70

I encourage everyone to head to their local Sephora (or my house) to try BADgal Plum Mascara on one eye...you'll notice that "I can't quite put my finger on what's so gorgeous about her" look right away and immediately apply to the other side!  While your there sign up to become a Beauty Insider for loads of free samples, birthday presents, deals, and a whole lot more.  Or sign up online.  Plus, you get free shipping on purchases of $50 and up.

1 comment: