Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Monday, September 19, 2011

Stylish, Quick, & Simple Hair

Trying to get the perfect effortless looking bun is a trick many women and girls attempt on a regular basis.  The scrunchy, elastic band, chopsticks, and a couple dozen bobby pins never seem to get the look right.  So, the second I saw a commercial for these Spin Pins by Goody
http://www.goody.com/#/grid/simple_styles/products/simple_styles_spin_pin I went straight to CVS to get a set.  Unfortunately, they were not in stock yet.  Bummer.  But, as you should know by now, when I am on a mission and cannot be stopped until I succeed.  I finally went to the Goody site and paid way to much shipping to have my Spin Pins and you know what, they are every bit worth it!  They can now be found in your local drug stores and grocery stores.  My friends are curious when they see the actual pin and then amazed when I show them how to do it and encourage them to give it a try.  It works the first time every time!

Heading to the beach or the pool, twist your hair and wrap it around it's self and then simply "screw" the Spin Pin straight through the middle from side to side.  Viola, you're good to go.  The look is even perfect for when you don't have time to fuss with you hair for an evening out...it creates the perfect chic messy bun.  Put it all up, put half of it up, for thicker hair use one in each side of the bun.  They even come in two colors for light hair and dark hair.  I have two sets now so I can have one in my purse, one at work, one in my car, and one at home...basically everywhere I have a tube of chapstick.  There's really no reason not to have one if your hair is long enough to wear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment