Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Thursday, September 22, 2011

Easing Into Fall Fashion

So, tomorrow is the first day of Fall and although magazines and catalogs are preaching "layers, layers, layers" I find it's just a little too warm to start bundling up.  Besides, even though the crisp air is nice and inviting, are you really ready to walk away from summer yet?  This is the time of year I like to take a page out of the "hipster's" style guide.  No, it's not skinny jeans on guys or shorts with slouchy socks and combat boots.  I like scarves.

Scarves are an accessory that make both a statement and sense.  Don't put away your tanks and short sleeves yet, wear a scarf with them.  It's a great fall look and the right scarf gives you that happy medium of light and chunky, warm and cool.  Not only that, many scarves can double as a light wrap for when the sun goes down and you're out enjoying a nice bonfire with friends.

So don't go reaching for your wool sweaters and thermal underwear just yet.  Enjoy the invigorating cool temps for a while.  There will be plenty of time to bundle up in a month or two...save it for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment