Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Truly "Fabulous Foaming Face Wash"

I'm a freebie junkie, thus, I'm the perfect customer.  It's like I'm screaming, "send me more, more, more so I can fall in love and BUY more, more, more!"

Not too long ago I found out my tried and true face scrub had been discontinued.  Now, this would have been tragic had I not just received a sample size bottle of Bliss' Fabulous Foaming Face Wash http://www.blissworld.com/bliss-fabulous-foaming-face-wash/.  Now, "Foaming" is not something that's going to sell me on a product, exfoliation is.  A lot of products say they exfoliate and I'm sure some actually do, but I have to FEEL the actually scrubbing while it's exfoliating.  So there I was, out of my favorite facial cleanser, forced to use a product I'd always thought wasn't something I'd love.  Boy was I wrong.  I had no idea there were tiny little scrubby particles in the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash.  The bottle says it exfoliates but you can't see anything in it and the blurbs about it in Bliss' catalog never mention tiny scrubby particles.  I couldn't believe it, it felt great and my skin felt great.  It wasn't as scrubby as my previous wash but it accomplished the same feel.  I loved it!  It feels fresh and light, smells great (not slightly medicinal like my previous wash), and, of course, it does what it claims to do.  Needless to say, I'm now on the second of my purchased full size bottles.

I highly recommend trying Bliss' Fabulous Foaming Face Wash for yourself.  You can walk into any Sephora and ask for a sample or you may even have one on hand from your last Bliss http://www.blissworld.com/ or Sephora http://www.sephora.com/ purchase.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this stuff, as well as the lid/lash cleanser and their awesome mask https://www.blissworld.com/bliss-triple-oxygentrade-instant-energizing-mask/
    One of my all time faves!!!

    ReplyDelete