Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An Ode To Dawn Dish Soap

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
The stain on my duvet
is gone thanks to you!

Came home to a sick cat :o( today and thought my beautiful new duvet cover was ruined. Scrubbed some Dawn dish soap on it since it's come through for me in the past and voila good as new! I'm pretty sure a stain pretreated with Dawn can disappear in a snap. Do not, however, put Dawn in your wash machine...think tons of suds!

I LOVE DAWN DISH SOAP!  Plus, when you purchase Dawn proceeds go to cleaning up animals in oil spills.  All around win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment