Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Reversible, Trendy, & Recycled!

When asked by my Next Gen Green nextgengreen.blogspot.com friend about a purse I immediately thought of the Reversible Bike Tube Striped Hobo.  It's recycled, has well thought out pockets, you can switch up your color with your mood...or your outfit, and it's a hobo so it's totally "What's In Now!"  As if it could get any better, it's only $75!  Check it out and get yours now at http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/reversible-bike-tube-striped-hobo

No comments:

Post a Comment