Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Easy Money

This is genious!  My co-worker has totally been raking in the cash by posting stuff for sale on this Facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Porter-County-online-garage-sale/141652792588360

If you're selling you don't have to do anything but take a picture and post.  Buyers come to you!
If you're shopping you have the convenience of a local seller and saving lots of money!

Find a garage sale page in your area and make and/or save money from your desk.  You know you're on Facebook right now anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment