Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Apple A Day...

Right about this time of year, when the temps go down and you start trying to pull on your jeans, I need a little pick me up and a way to encourage myself to eat healthier both to ward off colds and flues but also, and very important, to slide into my beloved jeans easier.  Enter, THE HONEY CRISP APPLE!

This time every year the rush is on to gather up as many of these crisp, juicy, sweet, and all around delicious apples as possible.  With just the first bite my body sings.  I feel better both inside and out and all of a sudden I want to make better choices for myself.  It's the perfect snack, you will be full and satisfied for hours.  Try eating one of these, or any other variety, examples of nature's perfect foods every day for a week.  I just bet you start (or keep) making healthier decisions and feeling great!

Grab some at your local supermarket or, for some fall family fun, check out Garwoods Orchard in LaPorte, IN and U-Pick some yourself!  http://www.garwoodorchard.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment