Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Magic Sleep Machine

I'm exhausted. Stayed up way later than I'm normally used to (capable of). However, as I get comfortable at my parent's place I miss my white noise machine. No matter where I am or what time of day it is, when I turn it on my mind and body just know it's nite nite time.

I was first introduced to the Marpac Sound Screen Sleep Conditioner when I was a nanny for a toddler and newborn. It was amazing. Not only did it lull the children to sleep with the constant calm non-noise like noise but it also acted as an added distraction and constant "blocking" other noises. I have since both gifted and recommended this to many new mothers and received rave reviews.

Why would this be great for adults as well? I have several friends who've heard it in my room and just had to know what it is and where I got it and all of them enjoy the same result. Have a husband who snores? No problem. The consistent white noise seems to keep random snoring from jarring me awake or, if I am awake it calms me so I can fall back to sleep. If there are loud guests it dulls the noise. And if you're a city girl lik me who's found herself living in a quiet wooded area, it adds some constant sound to make the quiet not so loud the way silence can be.

The best way to sum this product up is, "home is where my Marpac Sound Screen Sleep Conditioner is." You don't need pills or tea to fall asleep quick and soundly. It's been proven to me time and time again the best sleep comes with this white noise machine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment