Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Perfect Staples Of Your Garden's "Outfit", Perennials!


My design/install of sister's Seattle garden.

So I was thinking, maybe you don't want to plant those bulbs yourself, or maybe you're not quite sure what goes with what and where.  Behind every great outfit there are great designers.  Yards and gardens are no different.  Now that you've ordered bulbs for a beautiful Spring consider treating yourself to a whole lifetime of gorgeous, no fuss seasons.  Now is the perfect time to contact a local landscape company for design and installation.  Besides, after all those golden leaves fall a professional can plant your bulbs and give your yard a quick Fall clean up preparing it for both Winter and the upcoming Spring.  Plus, I bet a designer or a Master Gardener, such as The Country Gardener's, Kristopher Wulff http://www.thecountrygardenerltd.com/index.php can provide answers and solutions to all those landscape issues you've been putting off all these years.  This just may be the year you pull together the garden of your dreams.

Rachel's garden one year later.

Whether you consult a professional or research and tackle design and installation yourself, now is the time to get started.  Not only is Fall the time to plant bulbs but it's also a great time to get perennials, the staples of your yard's "outfit," in the ground and established before the first frost.
http://www.thecountrygardenerltd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment