Description & Input

If it fits amazing, caught my eye, is delicious, improves my well-being, saves me money, is useful or I just love and obsess over it I want you to know about it and reap the benefits, too. My musings may just help improve your quality of life!







Thursday, September 22, 2011

Roots Be Gone!

I personally can't stand my hair the two weeks before my next appointment.  My hair has been completely gray since my late 20's.  I used to DIY with boxed color until I was introduced to my great, and reasonable, hairdresser who now does it for me every 6 weeks.  That's all fine and good but my hair grows pretty fast and gray roots are VERY noticeable with brown hair.  There's always been the option of grabbing another box of color or calling in for an emergency touch up.  I've even tried going every 4 weeks for a while but I felt like I was always having a hair appointment, plus the cost starts adding up.  So what do you do between appointments?  Well, there's a variety of messy touch up DIY boxes that all claim to be easier and blend better.  You could get those touch up pens or wands that deposit globs of color and paste your hair to your scalp.  And what about if it rains or you sweat?  Until recently, I was using a foundation brush to apply dark brown eye shadow to my roots.  The drama of it all just about makes me want to "go gray gracefully."

My saving grace (or what saved my brown hair) is this amazing new root concealer from Rita Hazan.  This master colorist has created a product that is the lightest aerosol mist from a pinpoint actuator (like the "straw" attached to your can of keyboard cleaner).  The water and sweat resistant color is sprayed exactly where you want it, dries almost instantly, and won't come off until you shampoo it out.  I know, I've slept with it on and it's never gotten on my pillows or sheets (even looks great the next day).  Since the application is so fine the four shades blend almost flawlessly with your color.  Really!

Now my color can look salon perfect 6, 8, even 12 weeks after my hair appointment.  People I've told about Rita Hazan's Root Concealer have been amazed and thrilled with the results themselves.  Extend the life of your color, and save money too.  Get yours now, only from Sephora http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P282611&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=6008(Amazon shoppers can purchase from Sephora through Amazon).

No comments:

Post a Comment